No1 Dad Father’s Day Template
Special Days Resources
Our Free No1 Dad Father’s Day Template is such a quick and easy craft for kids to make. Download the template to make this Father’s Day card in no time at all.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy DIY Father’s Day card for kids to make, you’re in the right place!
This template is quick and easy to make and includes a ton of variations for you to choose from.
Download our No.1 DAD Father’s Day Card for FREE at the END OF THE POST and make Father’s Day special!
All you need just need a few simple crafting supplies and the free printable template at the end of the instructions. Both the kids and dads will love it!
Fathers Day Template
Teachers Father’s Day is just around the corner, but we have made it super easy for you to get organised this year! We know how expensive, messy and time-consuming some craft activities can be in the classroom, so we have created this SUPER cute Father’s Day card, especially for the classroom.
There are 2 types of templates in many variations, even a blank too for you to adapt for your student’s needs!
Please Scroll to the end of the post, after the instructions to get the FREE versions of this Cute Father’s Day No.1 DAD template! Don’t forget to share, Pin or leave us a comment.
Related Post: Mother’s Day Teapot Craft
Materials For No.1 DAD Father’s Day Card
There are 2 types of template
- Print and go
- Print & make
You will need some or all of this equipment depending on the template you make:
- Free Father’s Day Card Template (At the bottom of the post!)
- Craft materials, pencils etc
- double sided tape or glue
- colour card
Instructions For Father’s Day Craft
For the Print and go template:
- Print your template
- Give template to students to decorate
- or take a photo of the student & attach it.
We printed the template onto colour paper to make it super bright!
For the print and make template:
- Base template
- A Rosette
- A centre Piece
- You will also need 1 piece of A4 colour paper to create the 3D rosette ribbon
We printed the templates onto colour paper to make it super bright!
- Fold the base template in half to form a “card” and write a message inside
- Attach the circle centre piece “no.1” to the rosette ribbon
- To make the concertina 3d ribbon cut the extra piece of paper in half. Fold the paper in a concertina. There will be 2 pieces.
- Then fold each of the concertina pieces in half. Use double-sided tape to attach the two concertina fans together to make a full rosette.
- Stick the rosette fan onto the baseboard, then the paper ribbon.
You could also attach a safety pin to the back of the rosette so it can be worn too!
Watch Our Video To check out how to make this quick Father’s Day Card!
Resources listed in this collectionClick to jump to...
More Free Special Celebrations Resources
Can't find what you're looking for?
Send us a request! Use this form to request a resource. Please give details of the learning area, topic, year level, curriculum links. We’ll be happy to take a look to see if we can fit it in. Unfortunately a request does not guarantee we will be able to make it!
"*" indicates required fields