Frequently Asked Questions
Use these Frequently asked Questions to answer your questions. For our full disclosure policy and details read our Terms & Conditions
Still need Assistance? Contact us: Customercare@aplusteachingresources.com.au.
Getting the resources is easy!
- First you need to purchase a yearly membership to the website.
- Once payment has been completed you will receive login details. (Check your SPAM/Junk Folders)
- Login to the website www.APlusTeacherClub.com.au (please make sure you’re not trying to login to our sister website A Plus Teaching Resources)
- Make sure you have the correct software on your computer. We use Powerpoint & PDF file. ADOBE Reader DC is free you can get it here:
- And start downloading! You get instant access to the files, there’s no waiting for links to arrive in emails!
- We recommend that you download resources onto your laptop or home computer as school servers sometimes block resource sites like ours. Once downloaded you can email the file to yourself at school.
- Please note if you’re using a tablet or smartphone or other mobile device you will need to install the correct software onto that device for the files to work properly. Just like you would on your computer, you can’t open a powerpoint file using Excel software!
These resources are perfect for individual Teachers, Tutors, and Home School Parents of Primary, or Elementary School aged students PreK – Year 6
- This is NOT A SCHOOL membership.
- We do not attach specific year levels to our resources.
- We find that even year level classes contain a full range of ability levels so we organise our content according to topic.
- On our website you will find content organised by topic. We aim to add a differentiated range of activities (K-Y6) into each topic so there’s something for every ability range, that way you can meet the needs of all your students.
- If you cannot see what you want please contact us so we can make it for you!
The A Plus teacher Club is a Yearly membership.
When you first sign up you will be charged AU$37 and a recurring payment of AU$37 will be charged annually (until cancelled)
You will get instant access to ALL the resources, you can see, Plus a minimum of 20 New Resources each Month.
If you need a specific topic and Year level but can’t see what you want, contact us and we will make it for you!
All VIP’s get access to ALL the resources you can see on the site regardless of the year level you teach! !
We organise our Printables by concept and topic rather than year level. That way you can easily differentiate a topic for the needs of your students.
All VIP’s Have Access To All Resources Regardless of the Year You Teach!
You will find our planning organised by Year Level, but again you can access whatever you like. It doesn’t matter what year you are teaching you can access everything! We will be also adding Our Mental Maths Strategies altogether on one page and on separate Year level pages, just help you see what you need to teach by grade.
But again, you can access what you want regardless of the year level you teach.
There are absolutely NO extra costs once you have paid your yearly membership fee!
- There is NO charge for downloading the resources. You can download them as many times as you need, within reason of course!
Read our T’s&C’s for clarification on downloading limits.
Once you click the download button on a resource you will get instant access. The files will be downloaded straight onto your computer so there’s no email links sent to you.
If you cannot see the file the chances are that your computer has saved them to your ‘Downloads’ Folders by default.
This is a default setting, for internet downloads on your computer that you can change. We do not have control over where your files save to when you download something. That is something that you set.
Try this shortcut if you can’t find your ‘Downloads Folder’
on a PC Press: CTRL+J
on a MAC: Command+J
Please make sure you have the correct software on your computer or laptop. We make PDF and/ or PowerPoint versions of our resources.
Our Files are mainly secured PDF and may contain lot of graphics, it may look fine on your screen, but may not print out correctly.
If you’re having trouble printing a PDF, please be sure that you’re opening the PDF with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Once Adobe Reader DC, is downloaded and installed to your computer make sure you are not opening the file in your internet Browser:
- Save your files onto your desktop
- Close or minimise your internet browser
- Right click your mouse on the file to Open With Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Once the file is open Click “Print”
- In the “Page Sizing & Handling” section, select “Shrink Oversized Pages” if needed
- Click on “Advanced”
- Check the “Print as Image” box
- Print the document
Yes! You are in full control of your payments and recurring subscriptions fees.
You can cancel your membership or recurring payment yourself, at anytime at no extra cost.
You will still get access to the resources for 1 year from date of purchase.
- login to your account
- Select Subscriptions
- Click “Cancel”
It is the member’s responsibility to manage payments, cancellations & renewals Read our Terms & Conditions for more details.
You can access a copy of your invoice at any time WITHOUT contacting us!
Just log into your account!
- Scroll down to your account details and select the PAYMENTS Tab
- Click the PINK PDF Link to download your invoice copy.
The website is growing daily and we add at least 20 new resources every month!
If you want something in particular just email us and let us know. We are more than happy to create requests! So get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time we offer Coupon Code Promotions. To redeem your Coupon Code you need to ender the Code before you submit your order. Click the Pink Text “Have Coupon Code?” And a box will appear for you to type your code in.
- All coupon codes require you to checkout using either PayPal or Credit Card. You will be charged $0.
- You will be required to set up a “recurring subscription” to our site which will activate after the Free period ends, unless cancelled.
- You can cancel the recurring payment at anytime in your dashboard.
- login to your account
- Select Subscriptions
- Click “Cancel”
- Once cancelled you will still get access for the specified period.
We know it can be tempting to share our resources with your friends and family, but we do ask that you treat your Teacher Club VIP subscription for personal use only. For more information on this, read up on our Terms and Conditions
Owing to the nature of downloadable e-resources, we don’t offer refunds. If you can’t find something you want let us know and we’ll make it for you! email us at email@example.com.