English – Teacher Planners Australia
Whether it’s Report Writing Time or you’re planning a unit of work, Teacher Planning & Assessment Documents often end up in a chaotic HOT MESS! Don’t you agree? Well with Teacher Planners Australia you’ll never feel stressed, overwhelmed or disorganised by curriculum and assessment again. With our clever product range Australian Teacher Planning, Assessing, and Reporting an absolute BREEZE!
As far as I’m concerned, being a teacher is an absolute privilege and is the most rewarding career you’ll ever have. Don’t you agree?
But there’s just so much to do and often the one thing you love the most, TEACHING and helping kids to learn, can be buried under the never-ending process of searching and deciphering what you should be teaching, the outcomes, standards, and expected levels of achievement, and trying to make this doable in the classroom.
The SECRET To stress-free planning and assessing is:
- Knowing What You Need to Teach
- Keeping Track of What you have Taught & the achievement of the kids
- Knowing What to teach next
Editable Teacher Planners Australia
Unfortunately Planning and Organising what you need to teach can unfortunately be a nightmare, so that’s why we created our Teacher Planners Australia Tools.
With our Teacher Planners Australia Kits we have done the searching, research and collation of everything you need and organised it in one place. They’re just like a daily workpad, for the Australian Curriculum English. All you have to do is print off, pop it into a file and you’re all set and ready to go!
They make planning super easy, no more scrolling, and clicking through screens and a million other tabs opening to try and find what you should be teaching! They will save you hours and hours so you can get down to the fun part of teaching, the activities!
Our Teacher Checklists and Curriculum Planners are used Australia-wide by teachers and schools alike. They are tried and tested in the classroom, so you know they’re going to be great! Scroll to your year level, find your state and download.
All our planners are PDF documents and they have editable fields. What this means is you can type your class list into the document, once, and it will appear on every checklist for you.
Australian Curriculum Organiser Teacher Planner
Our Australian Curriculum Organiser Teacher Planner is designed to help teachers access, organise and implement the National Australian Curriculum. They are not your run-of-the-mill paper checklists, they are form fillable!
Use this product to:
- Keep track of what you have taught
- Identify what to teach next
- Track your students’ achievement
- Develop Individual & Group Education Plans
- Grade your students for reporting
- Save you TIME, keep you ORGANISED & provide evidence for Performance Management
We’ve kept all the good stuff that made our Teacher Organiser Planning Tool a hit, but we’ve also spiced it up with some exciting new features. Here’s what’s waiting for you:
- Customizable Cover Page: Add your personal touch by slapping your name on it.
- Year Level Description Page: Get a quick overview of what each year level’s learning expectations are all about.
- Content Description Number Term Planning Checklist: Easily keep tabs on what you’ve covered with nifty checkboxes for content descriptions. And the cherry on top? We’ve thrown in handy clickable links that’ll whisk you away to the Elaborations and planning page for each content description.
- Year Level Content Overview: Dive deep into content descriptions and content numbers, neatly organised into strands and sub-strands. These lay out all the important knowledge, understanding, and skills that students should pick up, and teachers should dish out for each year. Once again, we’ve got your back with clickable links for lightning-fast access to Elaborations and planning details.
- Achievement Standard With Links To Content Descriptions: Keep a sharp eye on student learning and progress using achievement standards. They’re also a breeze for parent reporting. You betcha – we’ve woven in clickable links that connect you directly to Elaborations and planning resources for each content description.
- Achievement Standard Separated into Single Pages By Strand: This nifty feature ensures that reporting stays consistent across the nation. We’ve sliced achievement standards into single pages, neatly sorted by strand.
- Planning Page Templates: Each content description gets its very own page, packed with strand, sub-strand, content description, content number, elaboration, and links to achievement standards. You’ll find checkboxes to tick when you’ve covered a specific outcome and space for your personal notes, like lesson plans, activities, and resources. And the icing on the cake? We’ve added clickable links that’ll effortlessly guide you to the Student Assessment Checklist recording sheet.
- Editable Student Checklists: Effortlessly keep tabs on student progress with editable checklists. Just pop in your students’ names and their grades, and for your convenience, there are clickable links to take you right back to the Content Description Term Planning Page
Resources listed in this collectionClick to jump to...
English Organiser Curriculum Planning Tool -ACV9
More Literacy Planning Kits
Can't find what you're looking for?
Send us a request! Use this form to request a resource. Please give details of the learning area, topic, year level, curriculum links. We’ll be happy to take a look to see if we can fit it in. Unfortunately a request does not guarantee we will be able to make it!
"*" indicates required fields