Our Interactive Boom Digital Resources Take Learning to a whole new level! If you want engaged, excited learners try them now! Perfect for Distance Learning, Homeschool, and Classrooms.
Boom Digital Resources
Introducing our new favourite Resource… BOOM Digital Learning.
Boom Cards brings lessons to life on laptops, desktops, interactive whiteboards, Android devices, iPhones and iPads.
Boom Learning is a 2018 “Academics Choice” Award Winner, Rated 5 Stars by the “Educational App Store”, so they are guaranteed “Educational!”
You can use Boom Card Decks on so many devices, including:
Laptops, Phones, Tablets, Interactive Whiteboards, & SEESAW & Google Classrooms.
Boom Digital Resources are perfect for…
- Whole Class, Groups & Independent learning.
- Getting students excited and engaged with learning & consolidating understandings at home or school.
- Differentiating instruction to meet the needs of a wide range of student abilities.
- Giving students immediate, automatic, feedback, which also cuts back on hours of marking for you!
- Keeping students on task and accountable during group or independent work stations.
- Saving YOUR Time, Paper & Ink
To Get Started You will need:
- A computer, tablet, or interactive whiteboard, & INTERNET!
- An internet browser that is 3 or fewer years old (OR the free Boom app)
- A FREE BOOM Account
Instructions are included in each download along with student printables too!
Check out a Free Sample Above To Get you Started!
Related Post: How To Set Up Boom Cards in SEESAW – Video Tutorial
We have created a differentiated range of our Multiplication Facts BOOM Cards. Level 1 – Level 3.
Level 1 cards are colour coded and support beginners. They are a great introduction to the idea of 3 for free facts.
Level 2 are intermediate for students who understand how to manipulate the 3 numbers in each fact.
Level 3 are for building fluency and for students who need to build automatic recall.
You can assign different Boom Card Sets to different students in Google Classrooms, Seesaw, Dojo, Microsoft Teams and more…Click For More Details
Tutorials For Using BOOM in Google Classrooms & SEESAW
You might also like these posts… Click each image to read more.