Super Cute Picnic Ants Number Playdough Mats go great with Ants At A Picnic Picture Book by Michael Dahl. Fun math counting activities for numbers 0-30!
Our Number Playdough Mats have been designed to help students to develop the foundation counting and number skills in the Kindergarten, Preprimary and EYFS classrooms. With these math playdough mats your children will learn to:
- identify number digits 0-30
- identify number names 0-30
- write numbers 0-30 in digits
- write numbers 0-30 as words
- count quantities 0-30 with and without ten frames
- consolidate 5 Counting Principles
These early numeracy skills take lots of revision and need to be revisited regulary, so we created a range of different themed math playdough mats to kepp your kids engaged.
Check out these gorgeous Picnic Ants themed number playdough mats and get your students well on their way to building strong number sense skills and fine motor strength too.
Related Post: How To teach Math Using Number Playdough Mats
Picnic Ants Number Playdough Mats
Download these number playdough mats to help your students become confident and fluent with numbers 0-30. There’s 2 different fonts,
- Trace font
- Letter formation font
Each font has the following variations:
- Number Words 0-30 (No Counting Images)
- Number Words 0-30 (Counting Images)
- Number Digits 0-30 – Ten Frames (Empty)
- Number Digits 0-30 – Ten Frames (Filled)
- Get Me & Count Mats
Related Post: Super Quick and Easy Playdough Recipe