If you teach Year 2 in Australia then you’re in the right place! Our Year 2 Teacher Planning Tools will help you save time, keep track of what you have taught and identify what to teach next. Perfect Teacher curriculum tools to make planning easy!
Below you will find all our Achievement Standard Planning Kits for Year 2, including:
Maths, English, Science, HASS. & Technologies.
Each separate kit includes 2 Assessment Kits containing Editable Whole Class & Individual Student checklists & trackers for BOTH the Achievement Standard and Content Descriptions.
This set of Year 2 Teacher planning Tools is a secret weapon for Record Keeping, Reporting, Assessing & Planning.
Our teacher planners have been specifically designed to help you with collecting, organising and reporting student levels of achievement against the C Grade Achievement Standard.
This is the third version in our Australian Teachers planning tool range in the A Plus Teachers Range. They are all different and have been designed to be used in conjunction with one another or on their own. It’s up to you!
Year 2 Teacher Planning Tools- Achievement Standards
You can use these Checklists to:
- Track students against BOTH the Achievement Standard & Content Descriptions
- Implement The Australian Curriculum
- Set Achievement Targets
- Inform Planning
- Identify student needs & develop IEP & GEP case management plans
- Provide details for a comprehensive handover
- Record Anecdotal Observations & Comments
- Allocate Report Grades
- Track Whole Class Achievement
- Track Individual Student Achievement
Each Learning Area Kit includes Whole Class Checklists & Individual Student Trackers for the:
- Achievement Standards Checklists – Individual Student & Whole Class Trackers
- Curriculum Content Description Checklists (including AC Numbers)– Individual Student & Whole Class Trackers
Each kit contains 2 PDF Files which are Form Fillable which means you can edit, save & print student information in this document. You will need to open the file in the latest version of Adobe Reader DC (free) or you will not be able to edit, save, or print correctly. For use on laptops & PC. Check out our FAQ’s & How to Videos for help downloading, editing & printing.
PDF 1 – Whole Class Kit – You can Edit:
- Cover Page – Your Name, Date, Class
- Class List – Achievement Standard Checklist & Content Descriptors (AC Number Included) – Type your class list of up to 35 students which will also automatically appear on all the checklists you can also enter the grade
- Grade Allocation – The Achievement Standard has been broken down into separate teachable criteria for you so you can enter a separate grade for each part of the Standard. This will help you see your students performance against the whole Learning Area which will help you allocate a final reporting grade
- Anecdotal Observation – I have included spaces at the end for you to enter comments & observations about each individual student. Use this section to build up a picture of each student for reporting comments, general comments & parent /Teacher interactions
PDF 2 – Individual Student Kit – You can Edit:
- Cover Page – Your Name, Date, Class
- Achievement Standard Annotation- Enter Student Name, Date, Teacher & Grade allocation. You can also include comments & feedback. The text will automatically be resized to fit the space provided
- Achievement Standard Checklist-Enter Student Name, Date, Teacher. The Stage Statement has been broken down into teachable criteria. Click a tick box against the appropriate A-E grade of each of the criteria to identify & allocate a final grade for reporting
- Content Descriptors Checklist-Enter Student Name, Date, Teacher. Click a checkbox against the appropriate A-E grade of each of the numbered AC criteria to identify & allocate a final grade for reporting.
Click here if you need more Year Levels
Australian Curriculum Planning Tools Preview Video
Australian Curriculum Planning Tools
These Australian Teacher Planning Tools are checked and revised every year, so you can put your feet up over the school holidays while we spend hours checking for the changes. If there are any, even one word, we will update the resource for you for as long as you pay your subscription you’ll get the updates! AH-MAZING!
(If your school is interested in a whole school approach to planning using our products they can obtain a licence here.)
Not only are theses tools awesome for planning, but they are soooo good that the information you collect will help you write your reports with ease! Double Prizes!
There isn’t a one-size fits all approach to Planning, Assessing & Teaching so we created 3 different types of Australian Curriculum Maths Planning Tools For Teachers!
As an A Plus Teacher Club Member you can grab all our Teacher Curriculum Planning Tools, they have been designed to work together or independently of each other, it’s up to you!
Sign up for our $3.08 a month membership here.
We also know that different states use the ACARA version of the National Australian Curriculum differently. With many states adding, tweaking and changing the curriculum completely, to others using the exact same information in their documents.
But we have this covered and have also created versions for all the states in Australia. They are also available individually on our Sister website www.APlusTeachingResources.com.au Planning Made Easy!
Related Post: Looking For Lesson Plans? Try here