These Fun Short O Interactive Whiteboard Games make a great time filler or literacy centre activity to build CVC word fluency. Fun online phonics games your kids will love.
Our Phonics Interactive Whiteboard Games are a fabulous resource designed to help students use short vowels and consonant digraphs and consonant blends when writing, and blend these to read single syllable words These spinner games are sure to add some FUN into any phonics classroom.
We have created Spinners for Short O Word Families including:
- _at – Everyone Can Play This One For FREE!
- Mixed Short O Families
To play click on the “Spin it” button to spin the wheel. When it stops look at the image and blend the beginning sound with the short a word family to build the CVC word. Then Spin again!
Not a VIP Member? then try a Free version below…
FREE CVC Short A Interactive Whiteboard Game
To play the games you will need:
- an internet connection
- a modern browser like Google Chrome or Safari
- turn your sound on too because many of these games have fun sound effects.
- The online games open in your browser making them easy to access and use
- Click the pink button to try a game for FREE!