Need A Simple But Gorgeous Activity For Mother’s Day? Look no further! Our Mother’s Day Teapot Card is the perfect way to celebrate Mother’s Day this Year!
Craft in the classroom can be super time consuming, very messy and really expensive! It can sometimes be more hassle than it’s worth! But this Mother’s Day Teapot Card is the perfect quick, low prep low cost and less mess solution to make in the classroom.
The Mother’s Day Teapot card with tea bag is an excellent 2-in-one card and present idea.
But if you have more time you might like our cute fingerprint flower cup with saucer is a great gift to go with the card.
It’s super easy to make with store room supplies just download the template and you’re all set to give this cute Mothers day teapot and tea bag card a go!
Mother's Day Teapot Card Supplies
Once you have downloaded and printed this Mother’s Day Card template, it really is the simplest card you can ever make.
- Decide on your design. We printed the template on white paper and created a Blue & White Chinese pottery design using blue markers. Next we added some Mother’s day bling. Or you can choose to print on coloured paper, the choice is yours.
- Cut out the template and decorate.
- Place double sided tape on bottom & 2 sides of the tea bag pocket, remembering to leave the top of the pocket open so you can insert the tea bag.
- Stick teapot onto a piece of card. Insert Tea bag into pocket and you’re done!
- Make a paper pocket envelope if you’re feeling flash!