Grab these hands 0n Jelly Bean Number Playdough Mats to help your Kindergarten, EYFS and Preprimary students master counting, number recognition and learning the number sequence 0-30. Engaging and educational activities for your math centres!
Our Number Playdough Number Mats have been designed to help students to develop fundamental early years math skills. With these math playdough mats your children will learn to:
- identify number digits 0-30
- identify number names 0-30
- write numbers 0-30 in digits
- write numbers 0-30 as words
- count quantities 0-30 with and without ten frames
- consolidate 5 Counting Principles
These early numeracy skills take lots of revision and need to be revisited regulary, so we created a range of different themed math playdough mats to kepp your kids engaged.
Check out these colourful Jelly Bean themed number playdough mats and get your students well on their way to building strong number sense skills and fine motor strength too.
Related Post: How To teach Math Using Number Playdough Mats
Jelly Bean Number Playdough Mats
Download these number playdough mats to help your students become confident and fluent with numbers 0-30. There’s 2 different fonts,
- Trace font
- Letter formation font
Each font has the following variations:
- Number Words 0-30 (No Counting Images)
- Number Words 0-30 (Counting Images)
- Number Digits 0-30 – Ten Frames (Empty)
- Number Digits 0-30 – Ten Frames (Filled)
- Get Me & Count Mats