If you want to know How To Use BOOM Cards in GOOGLE Classroom you’re in the right place. Our Step-by-Step video tutorial will have you sorted in no time!
So you ‘ve set up your GOOGLE Classrooms account for distance learning, now what?
Well based on the number of emails and messages I have had you’re looking for digital resources to make distance learning more engaging. Coupled with that, you want to know how to share digital resources on GOOGLE Classrooms with your students.
Related Post: How To Share Boom Cards On SEESAW
So let me start by introducing BOOM Card Learning to you. Boom Cards the perfect addition to any type of classroom, but work especially well in distance learning situations.
Boom Card Learning
So in a nutshell, Boom Cards are the perfect addition to any type of classroom, but work especially well in distance learning situations.
They are paperless, interactive, self-grading, educational games that guarantee to make learning exciting, engaging and FUN!
They are basically like an app or game played on tablets, phones, computers. And in answer to the question
“Can I Share BOOM Cards on GOOGLE Classrooms?”
the answer is a big fat YES!!!
Now let’s get to the nitty gritty and find out how to use BOOM Cards in Google Classrooms!
Related Post: Ready-Made Boom Cards For Distance Learning Classrooms
How To Use BOOM Cards in SEESAW
There’s 2 ways to share interactive Boom Cards on Google Classrooms: Fast Pin Link and Hyperplay Link.
Fast Pin Link is a useful option if you are using a free BOOM Learning account. Here’s the info:
- Requires No student login to play
- Does NOT collect individual student data, so no reports are available
- Links last 5 days if you have a free Boomcards account & 14 days if you have a paid one.
- Student can take a screen shot at the end of the game for accountability.
- In your BOOM Learning account go to your library and find the Boom Cards Deck you want to share.
- Click the blue ACTION button at the side of the game.
- Select FAST PIN & copy the link.
2. Go to your Google Classroom account.
- Click CREATE
- You’ll be prompted to make a title & add details about the task – Remember that FAST PIN Links expire so set a due date for task completion. (5 days for free Boom accounts 14 days for paid)
- Click ADD
- Paste the BOOM Cards Fast Pin Link
And you’re Done!
Download a FREE PDF version of the instructions with Video Tutorial Links to keep for future reference.
Want to know how well your students did in the game? Then you need Students Reports… Read how below…
Hyperplay Links are used in paid Boom accounts and allow you to create reports:
- Requires student login to play
- Collects individual student data and generates student reports
- Links never expire
- You need a BOOM Learning Classroom set up first for this option. Use this link to set one up.
- To Get the Hyperplay Link to share with students on GOOGLE Classroom:
- Go to BOOM Library
- Find the deck you wish to share
- CLICK blue ACTION Button
- Select ASSIGN
- Check the Classroom You want to Assign it to & close the box
- Open the Same Action Button again and select HYPERPLAY Link
- Copy Link
Go to your GOOGLE Classroom account.
- Click Create
- You’ll be prompted to make a tiltle & add details
- Click ADD
- Paste the BOOM Cards HYPERPLAY Link
And you’re Done!
Watch the video for HYPERPLAY Links & Download a FREE PDF version of the instructions with Video Tutorial Links to keep for future reference.
Download a FREE PDF version of the instructions with Video Tutorial Links to keep for future reference. (same download as above)
BOOM Card Learning Decks
As a paid Member you get access to our BOOM Card Learning Decks at no extra cost! Click the image below to check them out…
Click the images below for related posts…