Our Multiplication Christmas PowerPoint Games are just what you need if you’re looking to build multiplication fact fluency in your classroom this December. Festive Fun, interactive and self-checking times tables powerpoints that are guaranteed to add a sprinkle of FUN to distance learning or the classroom. Play Now on your favourite device!
PowerPower Games are such versatile digital resources for you and your students to use during math sessions.
They can be used as a whole-class warm up activity, a five minute time-filler, in a small-group math rotation or independently. Whatever works for you and your students.
As they are Powerpoint games they can be saved and loaded onto your favourite device. Try using these Christmas themed math Powerpoint games on:
- interactive whiteboards
- on ipads or computers in your learning centres
- for distance learning in Google slides
These Christmas PowerPoint games are so engaging, your kiddos won’t realise they’re learning their multiplication facts!
Instructions For Our Interactive Powerpoint Games
To play the Powerpoint games you will need:
- Powerpoint 2016 or later
- You do not need the internet
- They can be used on your interactive Whiteboard, laptops, in Google Slides and i-pads
- Check out the video tutorial & using this link
- To Play: Open in Presentation Mode With Sound On
- Click the eyeball that shows the correct answer
- The answer will be revealed
- Click next to go to the next problem.
Interactive Christmas PowerPoint Games
Click the images for more Theme & Christmas Activities…